Continuing Education Close To Home!
The Southern Spa & Salon Conference has a well-deserved reputation for content, quality and value in continuing education. Any one of those features is reason enough to attend the event. But equally important is the advantage that can only be gained by:
- Observing products and processes
- Having one-on-one contact with the best educators in their fields
- Comparing notes with others who work in your profession.
No matter how many books your read or how many online courses you take, nothing comes close to one-on-one learning. To identify a skin condition, you have to examine it. To give clients hair styles they can live with, you have to see what’s new and what works. To hone your massage skills, you have to see how the best are doing it. To learn how your peers are bringing in repeat business, you have to ask them.
To get real education, you have to be there. You can't just call it in.
2015 Registration Fees:
• $100 until September 25, 2015
• $130 after September 25, 2015
• Students: $75 until September 25, 2015
• Students: $100 after September 25, 2015
Additional CEU classes are available for $20 per hour.
One-day passes into Vendor Expo Hall only are available for $50 each to spa and salon professionals only.